See Full Calendar
How Do I...
Fraud Procedures for VITA/TCE Sites Only
Site coordinators, for suspicious fraudulent activity:
- Email the Department of Revenue directly using the VITA email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Site coordinators, when sending an email please do the following:
- Hold onto return for two days before transmitting to allow DOR time to process
- Send only the first and last name of the tax return in question
- Include only the last four digits of the social security number from the tax return in question
- Provide a brief description as to the reason you suspect fraudulent activity
Updates were made to the code or formatting on this page as of April 15, 2015. This date does not reflect the effective date or any other date relating to the content of this page.