January 2, 2014

To: Municipal Clerks and Treasurers, County Clerks and Treasurers

The following forms are now available on our website at revenue.wi.gov.

January Settlement (PC-500)

Form PC-500 is posted on our Town, Village and City Forms page. Both are available:

Lottery and Gaming Credit Forms

The forms listed below are posted on our Lottery and Gaming Credit Forms page.

If you have questions, please contact us at lgs@revenue.wi.gov.

Thank you


Page last updated February 6, 2014