- Change in Filing Status For Same-Sex Couples
- Upcoming Wisconsin e-file, My Tax Account and Wisconsin TeleFile Outages
- Janitorial Services
- Hospitals and Medical Clinics: Do You Owe Wisconsin Sales Tax on Your Sales?
- Amusement Device Operators: How Do Wisconsin Sales/Use and Income/Franchise Taxes Apply?
- 2014 Wisconsin Tax Update Seminars
- 2014 Wisconsin Tax Update Seminars Planned for October and November
How Do I...
Fraud Procedures for VITA/TCE Sites Only
Site coordinators, for suspicious fraudulent activity:
- Email the Department of Revenue directly using the VITA email address (email@example.com)
Site coordinators, when sending an email please do the following:
- Hold onto return for two days before transmitting to allow DOR time to process
- Send only the first and last name of the tax return in question
- Include only the last four digits of the social security number from the tax return in question
- Provide a brief description as to the reason you suspect fraudulent activity