2013 Manufacturing Property Returns E-Filing Now Available
Electronic filing for the following Wisconsin 2013 M-Forms is now available. The secure online system allows you to save, file, view and print your returns through a registered account.
- M-P (Manufacturing Personal Property)
- M-R (Manufacturing Real Estate)
- M-L (Personal Property Leased, Rented, or Loaned to Manufacturers)
Before filing your 2013 M-Forms, review the Important Information (PDF) at the top of the e-filing page.
M-Forms are due on March 1, 2013. All M-Forms must be e-filed or physically received at the DOR Manufacturing & Utility District Office serving your property on or before March 1, 2013.
Requesting an Extension
You may request an extension online or in writing to your District Office. Extension requests must be entered online or physically received (email, first class mail, or fax) on or before March 1, 2013. The extended due date is April 1, 2013.
We no longer print M-Form booklets. Printable versions of the M-forms will be available on our website in late January.
Late Filing Penalty
State law requires a late filing fee penalty for M-Forms that are not filed, filed late or filed incompletely. To avoid the penalty:
- e-file your return before midnight on March 1 OR
- include the completed cover page and all required schedules for your paper state-prescribed form and submit it with enough time to be physically received on or before the due date.
Last updated January 30, 2013