Electronic Filing of Form 1NPR Expanded
Wisconsin has expanded its federal/state e-filing program to include most nonresidents and part-year residents filing a 2007 Form 1NPR with the following basic income, deductions, and credits:
- Line 1, Wages, Salaries, Tips, Etc.
- Line 2, Taxable Interest
- Line 3, Ordinary Dividends
- Line 36, Standard Deduction
- Line 38, Exemption Deduction
- Line 42, School Property Tax Credit (part-year and full-year residents only)
- Line 48, Armed Forces Member Credit (full-year residents only)
- Line 50, Working Families Credit (full-year residents only)
- Line 55, Married Couple Credit
- Line 65, Wisconsin Withholding
- Line 66, Estimated Tax Paid and Amount Applied from Prior Year Return
Last year only full-year residents of reciprocal states ( Minnesota, Michigan, Kentucky, Indiana, and Illinois) that had withholding paid to Wisconsin in error were able to electronically file Form 1NPR.
Last updated January 25, 2008