- Administrative Rule Open for Public Comment
- 2014 Equated Manufacturing Rolls/Statement of Assessment Update
- 2014 School Levy Tax Credit and Max Credit Value Notices
- Shared Revenue and Tax Increment Worksheet Update
- Statement of Assessment Filing Reminder
- 2014 Assessor School
- More Assessor News…
- More Municipal & County Official News…
See Full Calendar
How Do I...
Tax Incremental Financing (TIF) Information
TID CreationPackets (base year):
To send your completed forms by email, click the Attach Documents button.
Note: This opens an email to attach the files.
Wisconsin Department of Revenue
Attn: Office of Technical and Assessment Services
PO Box 8971, MS 6-97
Madison, WI 53708-8971
Phone (608) 266-5708
Fax (608) 264-6897
Email additional questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The new project plan requires selecting option 3, 4 or 5 from state law (sec. 66.1105(5)(i), Wis. Stats.). What impact do the three options have on the TID?
- The project plan requires selecting option a, b or c from state law (sec. 60.23(32)(f)2., Wis. Stats.). What impact do the three options have on the TID?
- How do you create a TID?
- What are some details regarding Parcels, Overlaps and Annexations?
- What is the Value Limit Test?
- What is a Project Plan?
- What is a Joint Review Board (JRB)?
- How are Tax Increments paid?