July 31, 2014
TID User Group
County Real Property Listers
Tax Incremental District (TID) Updates and Reminder
Note: Please disregard this message if you do not have a Tax Incremental District (TID) in your municipality.
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR) updated some TID related information located on our website, including: several web pages, common questions, publications and checklists.
- 2013 Act 183 – TID Base Value Redetermination
- 2013 Act 193 – Town TIDs created under state law (sec. 60.23, Wis. Stats.)
- TIF Manual updates (various)
- TID CriteriaMatrix
- AllocationAmendment Fact Sheet
- Common Language Guidelines for Project Plans
- An Intergovernmental/Private Partnership
- Environmental Remediation (ER) Creation Steps
- Timelines for:
- When a municipality creates a new TID or makes a change to a current TID previously approved by the Joint Review Board (JRB), it must notify DOR within 60 days
- October 31, 2014 – due date for any TID creations or territory amendments and payment of fee
If you have any questions, contact Mary Lou Clayton at (608) 266-5708 or firstname.lastname@example.org.