July 28, 2014
DOR July Distribution
To: County Clerks and Treasurers, Municipal Clerks and Treasurers
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue distributed Shared Revenue, School Levy Tax Credit (SLTC) and First Dollar Credit payments today, Monday, July 28 to municipalities and counties. For more details on these payments, visit our website and review the reports listed below.
To view the following reports, go to Shared Revenue on our Reports web page:
- County Shared Revenue and School Levy Tax Credit Payment Notices
- Municipal Shared Revenue Payment Notices (SLTC to county)
- Municipal Shared Revenue Payment Notices (SLTC to municipality)
First Dollar Credit
To view the following reports, go to First Dollar Credit on our Reports web page:
- First Dollar Credit County Payment Notices
- First Dollar Credit Municipal Payment Notices – payments to county
- First Dollar Credit Municipal Payment Notice – payments to Act 190 municipality
- First Dollar Credit Settlement Report
- First Dollar Credit Settlement Worksheet
Note: The two First Dollar Credit Settlement Reports are available to assist in calculating the settlement amounts for each taxing jurisdiction.
- On or before August 15 – the municipalities that received a direct payment for the school levy tax credit and first dollar credit must pay the full credit amount to their county treasurer
- On or before August 20 – the county treasurer must settle with each taxing jurisdiction (except 1st class cities) in their county
If you have questions, contact us at email@example.com.
August 25, 2014
Updates were made to the code or formatting on this page as of August 25, 2014. This date does not reflect the effective date or any other date relating to the content of this page.