September 11, 2013
To: Real Property Listers, County Clerks and Treasurers, Municipal Clerks and Treasurers
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR) will not make changes to 2013 property tax bills/backers, which are due in 2014. The current templates are located on our website's Property Tax Bills page.
Due to recent changes, we revised the property tax forms mentioned below.
- In the 2013 Wisconsin Act 20, occupational tax on grain was repealed starting with payments due in 2014 (sec. 70.41 Wis. Stats.)
- Managed forest land and private forest crop rates were changed for 2013 and going forward
Revised property tax forms:
DOR will post these updated property tax forms on our website's Property Tax Forms page by Friday, September 13, 2013:
- PA 5/632 – Statement of taxes (roll copy)
- PA 5/647a1 – Personal property/occupational taxes
- PA 5/648a – Delinquent roll
- PA 5/652 – Summary – personal property
If you have questions, contact us at email@example.com.
Page last updated October 16, 2013