July 22, 2013
To: County Clerks and Treasurers, Municipal Clerks and Treasurers
The Department of Revenue (DOR) distributed the First Dollar Credit payments on Monday, July 22 to municipalities and counties.
The following reports are available on our website to provide details of those payments:
- First Dollar Credit County Payment Notices
- First Dollar Credit Payment Notice – RP with Improvements Only
- First Dollar Credit Payment Notice – RP with Improvements Only (Act 190)
- First Dollar Credit Settlement Report
- First Dollar Credit Settlement Worksheet
The two First Dollar Credit settlement reports are available to assist in calculating the settlement amounts for each taxing jurisdiction.
- On or before August 15, the municipalities that received a direct payment must pay the full amount of the credit to their county treasurer.
- On or before August 20, the county treasurer must settle with each taxing jurisdiction (except 1st class cities) in their county.
If you have questions, contact us at (608) 266-0772 or email@example.com
Page last updated July 22, 2013