June 5, 2013
Reminder - Municipal Assessment Report (MAR) and Tax Incremental District Assessment Report (TAR) are due June 10, 2013 (second Monday in June).
- Both reports must be filed electronically – we do not accept paper versions.
- The type of report you should file (Estimated, Final, Amended) depends on the status of the Board of Review at the time of filing.
- If a MAR is received late, it may have an adverse impact on equalized values and allowable levy limits and may result in review of your Assessor certification.
- If a TAR is received late, we will certify last year's non-manufacturing full value of the TID for the current year's non-manufacturing value.
- The August 2013 Net New Construction Report will only reflect values reported on a timely filed MAR. Information provided after the due date will be reflected in the 2014 Net New Construction values.
If you have questions, please contact your District Equalization Office.
Page last updated June 11, 2013