Manufacturing Real Estate Notification Rolls 2014
Wisconsin Department of Revenue
Division of State and Local Finance
Manufacturing & Utility Bureau
For 2014 assessment purposes, the manufacturing real estate notification roll identifies all real estate parcels in a municipality currently classified as Manufacturing (Class 3). The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR) distributes municipal notification rolls by county. Each roll contains:
- Manufacturing real estate owner name and mailing address
- Location of personal property
- Legal description of parcel
- Local parcel number and DOR parcel number identifiers
- Taxation district(s)
- Area (acres) of land parcel
Note: After publishing the notification roll, DOR may still add or delete parcels of real estate from the manufacturing assessment roll.
If you have questions, contact the Manufacturing & Utility District Office in your area.
Page last updated February 11, 2014