Tax Refund Interception Program (TRIP)
New Customers Registration Procedure
- Send the Agency Information form located in the Refund Interception Guides to the Setoff Coordinator:
- Publication 218 - Refund Interception Guide for Counties and Municipalities
- Note: Tribes should use Pub 218
- Publication 238 - Refund Interception Guide for State Agencies
- Note: Universities and Technical schools should use Pub 238
- All TRIP applications must include a completed Financial Institution form for electronic deposit of funds. Local agencies who do not have access to WiSMART must use the Non-State Financial Institution form. State agencies who have access to WiSMART must use the State Financial Institution form.
- Once your application form has been accepted you will receive a registration approval letter. Use this letter to register in My Tax Account for TRIP access.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
WISCONSIN DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE
Agency Setoff Coordinator
PO Box 8901, MS 4-206
Madison, WI 53708-8901
Phone (608) 264-0344
Fax (608) 261-6226
Email additional questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
July 22, 2013
Updates were made to the code or formatting on this page as of December 30, 2014. This date does not reflect the effective date or any other date relating to the content of this page.