How Do I...
Nonresidents and Part-Year Residents
Preparing Your Return
- Wisconsin Tax Bulletin
- Wisconsin Statutes
- Wisconsin Administrative Code
- Tax Information for Part-Year Residents and Nonresidents of Wisconsin for 2012 (Publication 122)
- Income Tax Information for Active Military Personnel (Fact Sheet)
- Wisconsin Taxation of Lottery Winnings (Publication 600)
- Reciprocity (Publication 121)
- Wisconsin Tax Information for Retirees (Publication 106)
- Tax guides and publications
- Other states' tax forms
- Do I need to file a tax return in Wisconsin?
- What income does Wisconsin tax?
- What is a domicile?
- How are lottery winnings taxed in Wisconsin?
- How does Wisconsin handle military personnel?
- What happens if I buy or sell real estate in Wisconsin?
- How do I determine my Wisconsin income from my sole proprietorship?
- Form 1NPR - Nonresident and Part-year Resident Income Tax Return
- Domicile Questionnaire (2012)
- Schedule WD - Capital Gains and Losses
- Schedule U - Underpayment of Estimated Tax by Individuals and Fiduciaries (2012)
- Schedule I - Adjustments to Convert Federal Adjusted Gross Income and Itemized Deductions to the Amounts Allowable for Wisconsin
- Form W-221 - Nonresident Military Spouse Withholding Exemption