Web Access Management System (WAMS) Instructions
for E-filing Manufacturing M-Forms
Registering for a WAMS User ID allows you access to Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR) documents that may be confidential or have restrictions.
- Only authorized users will be able to view these documents.
- Your WAMS User ID will be confidential. Your personal email and information will not be given to anyone.
- Several state agencies use this system. If you have signed up for a WAMS User ID in the past, your ID will be valid for this application also.
- WAMS User ID frequently asked questions
Steps to obtain the authority to e-file the Manufacturing Personal Property (M-P) and Manufacturing Real Estate (M-R) Forms requests:
- Go to https://on.wisconsin.gov and click on “self registration.”
- Read the Wisconsin Web Access Management System User Acceptance Agreement and if you agree, click on “accept.”
- Fill out the user information. NOTE: You must have an accessible and unique email address to complete the self-registration process.
- Submit your contact and account information. You will be sent a confirmation email immediately containing a web link to the Account Activation Page.
- Click on the web link in your confirmation email. You must respond to this email within four days.
- Log in using your WAMS ID and password to activate your WAMS account.
To gain the ability to e-file your forms and access your account:
- Mail or fax a signed letter to your District Office -- with the following information:
- Name of authorized user(s)
- WAMS User ID (do not include password) of authorized user(s)
- Computer Number(s), real estate and personal property, of accounts they are allowed to access
Page last updated March 27, 2007