Web Access Management System (WAMS) Instructions
for E-filing Manufacturing M-Forms
Registering for a WAMS User ID allows you access to Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR) documents that may be confidential or have restrictions.
- Only authorized users will be able to view these documents.
- Your WAMS User ID will be confidential. Your personal email and information will not be given to anyone.
- Several state agencies use this system. If you have signed up for a WAMS User ID in the past, your ID will be valid for this application also.
- WAMS User ID frequently asked questions
Steps to obtain the authority to e-file the Manufacturing Personal Property (M-P) and Manufacturing Real Estate (M-R) Forms requests:
- Go to https://on.wisconsin.gov and click on "self registration".
- Read the Wisconsin Web Access Management System User Acceptance Agreement and if you agree, click on "accept".
- Fill out the user information. NOTE: You must have an accessible and unique email address to complete the self-registration process.
- Submit your contact and account information. You will be sent a confirmation email immediately containing a web link to the Account Activation Page.
- Click on the web link in your confirmation email. You must respond to this email within four days.
- Log in using your WAMS ID and password to activate your WAMS account.
To gain the ability to e-file your forms and access your account:
- Mail or fax a signed letter to your District Office -- with the following information:
- Name of authorized user(s)
- WAMS User ID (do not include password) of authorized user(s)
- Computer Number(s), real estate and personal property, of accounts they are allowed to access
March 27, 2007
Updates were made to the code or formatting on this page as of January 7, 2015. This date does not reflect the effective date or any other date relating to the content of this page.