Requesting Tax Forms
- How can I get Wisconsin tax forms and publications?
You may obtain most Wisconsin tax forms and publications in one of the following ways:
- Download forms and publications in Adobe PDF format by visiting the
Forms page or the Publications page.
- Between January and April, many libraries will have a supply of Wisconsin individual income tax forms on hand. Use the Library page to locate a library near you.
- Call or visit any of the Department of Revenue offices located throughout the state.
- Request forms by calling (608) 266-1961.
- Write to:
Forms Request Office
Wisconsin Department of Revenue
P.O. Box 8949
Madison, WI 53708-8949
- Download forms and publications in Adobe PDF format by visiting the Forms page or the Publications page.
Last updated January 3, 2014