Temporary Event Reporting Data File Transmission
- An application to securely transmit required event operator reports to the department.
- Transmits the data electronically without using email.
- Should be submitted by the event operator rather than participating sellers.
- Microsoft spreadsheet or database report is preferred, but is not required.
- A template spreadsheet is available if you do not have information already entered in another format.
- Be sure all required information is provided within the file because file names are changed during the transmission process.
- Only files up to 50MB can be accepted. Files larger than 50MB should be zipped or divided into two or more files.
- See Event Operators for more information on reporting requirements.
Instructions for sending your file:
- Know where the data file is saved on your PC or Network.
- Click on the Ready To Transfer link below to begin the transfer process.
- In the drop down box, select either "Events Excel Worksheet or Events Other Reporting Tool."
- Make sure that the radio button for "Is the file zipped": is checked appropriately.
- Make sure that the radio button for "Is this a test file": is checked "No."
- On the "Select the File" line, click on the Browse button to locate the Temporary Event Data file on your PC or Network.
- Click Transfer to submit your file.
- Temporary Events Home Page
- Event Operators
- Event Sellers
- Temporary Events Common Questions
- Data File Transmission Common Questions
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
WISCONSIN DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE
Customer Service Bureau
PO Box 8949, Mail Stop 5-77
Madison, WI 53708-8949
Phone: (608) 266-2776
Fax: (608) 267-1030
Email additional questions to DORBusinessTax@revenue.wi.gov
May 12, 2014
Updates were made to the code or formatting on this page as of August 19, 2014. This date does not reflect the effective date or any other date relating to the content of this page.