Temporary Event Reporting Data File Transmission
- An application to securely transmit required event operator reports to the department.
- Transmits the data electronically without using email.
- Should be submitted by the event operator rather than participating sellers.
- Microsoft spreadsheet or database report is preferred, but is not required.
- A template spreadsheet is available if you do not have information already entered in another format.
- Be sure all required information is provided within the file because file names are changed during the transmission process.
- Only files up to 50MB can be accepted. Files larger than 50MB should be zipped or divided into two or more files.
- See Event Operators for more information on reporting requirements.
Instructions for sending your file:
- Know where the data file is saved on your PC or Network.
- Click on the Ready To Transfer link below to begin the transfer process.
- In the drop down box, select either "Events Excel Worksheet or Events Other Reporting Tool."
- Make sure that the radio button for "Is the file zipped": is checked appropriately.
- Make sure that the radio button for "Is this a test file": is checked "No."
- On the "Select the File" line, click on the Browse button to locate the Temporary Event Data file on your PC or Network.
- Click Transfer to submit your file.
- Temporary Events Home Page
- Event Operators
- Event Sellers
- Temporary Events Common Questions
- Data File Transmission Common Questions
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
Last updated December 18, 2012