Changes made to WT-6 Batch Payment XML Schema
May 25, 2012 - WTFSETV4.4
- Updated the WT-6 filing schema to use WIFSETV4.4. The new schema was implemented for filings beginning in January 2013. This is a mandatory update. We will not accept returns using FSETV2.2 beginning in January 2013.
June 5, 2011
- Added element NotIATTransaction to StatePayment. Recent changes in banking regulations require special treatment of payments from a foreign origin. Wisconsin cannot currently process Interaction Transactions (IAT). We added a required check box stating that this is not an IAT Transaction.
July 6, 2006
- BatchPaymentTransmission.xsd schema was added, and four changes were made to efileMessageState.xsd as approved by FTA/TIGERS at the June meeting. The four changes to eFileMessageState (these affect the acknowledgement):
- Added Jurisdiction element to identify the taxing jurisdiction sending the acknowledgement.
- Added TaxPeriodEndDate to identify the period covered by the acknowledgement.
- Made existing element OrigTranContentLocation optional, so we do not need to use it.
- Added two enumerations to PaymentIndicator ("No Payment Request Included" and "Payment Request Failed").
Prior to July 6, 2006
The department used a proprietary acknowledgement schema instead of the FSET-based acknowledgement.
December 18, 2013
Updates were made to the code or formatting on this page as of July 30, 2014. This date does not reflect the effective date or any other date relating to the content of this page.