Changes made to WT-6 Batch Payment XML Schema
May 25, 2012 - WTFSETV4.4
- Updated the WT-6 filing schema to use WIFSETV4.4. The new schema was implemented for filings beginning in January 2013. This is a mandatory update. We will not accept returns using FSETV2.2 beginning in January 2013.
June 5, 2011
- Added element NotIATTransaction to StatePayment. Recent changes in banking regulations require special treatment of payments from a foreign origin. Wisconsin cannot currently process Interaction Transactions (IAT). We added a required check box stating that this is not an IAT Transaction.
July 6, 2006
- BatchPaymentTransmission.xsd schema was added, and four changes were made to efileMessageState.xsd as approved by FTA/TIGERS at the June meeting. The four changes to eFileMessageState (these affect the acknowledgement):
- Added Jurisdiction element to identify the taxing jurisdiction sending the acknowledgement.
- Added TaxPeriodEndDate to identify the period covered by the acknowledgement.
- Made existing element OrigTranContentLocation optional, so we do not need to use it.
- Added two enumerations to PaymentIndicator ("No Payment Request Included" and "Payment Request Failed").
Prior to July 6, 2006
The department used a proprietary acknowledgement schema instead of the FSET-based acknowledgement.
Page last updated December 18, 2013