Employee Wage Attachment File Transfer
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue offers employers the option of paying wage attachments through a secure Internet process.
This process allows employers to send an Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) payment along with the information needed to identify the amount to be credited for each individual employee.
The Wage Attachment File Transmission is:
- A secure process for receiving payments
- Written in XML language using a Department of Revenue web server
- Offers a web interface and scripted transmission method
- Allows one payment for multiple employees per XML file
The links below provide more information. To view the schema and sample instance document you will need to use Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher.
- XML schema (XSD format)
- Summary of the XML schema (Excel format)
- Additional detail information of schema elements
- Sample remittance form (Instance document) (XML format)
- Common Questions
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
Last updated December 12, 2012