Tell me more
Partnership and Recycling Surcharge Tax Return e-File
The Fed/State program includes:
- Electronically file Wisconsin partnership and recycling surcharge tax returns with the federal return in a single electronic transmission!
- You may also file the Wisconsin return alone.
- Returns are transmitted through a secure Internet site.
- The IRS will forward the Wisconsin return to the Department of Revenue for processing. Wisconsin will send an acknowledgement for each return.
- PDF attachments are supported.
The Wisconsin program includes:
- Form 3 and most major supporting schedules (Listing of eligible forms).
- Option of direct deposit of refunds.
- Option of direct debit/withdrawal (ACH debit origination) for balances due and estimated tax payments.
- Direct debit/withdrawal requests allow warehousing up to one year.
To correctly view schemas and sample instance documents you will need to use Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher. The spreadsheets are in Excel.
Last updated October 8, 2012