Software Developers Guide - What's New
- New reject codes: none at this time.
- New Schedule MA - Wisconsin Manufacturing and Agriculture Credit.
- New Schedule 2M - Form 2 - Additions to and Subtractions from Income
- Wisconsin will be requiring xml support of Form 4A-1 and Form 4A-2 in our MeF package beginning with the 2013 tax year. This support will be necessary to gain approval for the Form 1NPR, Form 2, Form 3, Form 4, and Form 5S. This will improve our ability to process returns where apportionment applies in a more timely manner. Current versions of the forms can be found through the links on our forms page at http://www.revenue.wi.gov/html/formpub.html. The schema for both forms is included in our current schema packages.
- Wisconsin will require a completed Wisconsin Mef Vendor Information packet before submission of any test returns. Please email the completed form to Chris Roberts at email@example.com.
Fiduciary returns will now be part of our EstateTrustWI schema package. The Submission Category will be "ESTRST".
October 21, 2013
Updates were made to the code or formatting on this page as of July 28, 2014. This date does not reflect the effective date or any other date relating to the content of this page.