Changes made to Liquor Tax Schema
June 26, 2012
- AB130.xsd - A new tag was added for AB130Row4 called ReleaseBondedSpirits.
- AB138.xsd - Added a new column for "Spirits Over 1/2%" which produces a series of new tags: InvFirstDayMonthSpirits, ProduceDuringMonthSpirits, ProduceBlendSweetSpirits, TransferFieldBondSpirits, ReceivedOtherBondSpirits, TransToFieldBondSpirits, TotalAccountForSpirits, RemovedFedTaxSpirits, EqStateTaxLiterSpirits, ShippedOtherBondSpirits, TransFromBondFieldSpirits, TransFromFieldBondSpirits, UsedManuChampagneSpirits, UsedSweeteningSpirits, DestroyedBATFSpirits, InventoryLossSpirits, and InvLastDayMonthSpirits.
March 18, 2011
- On the "AB135.xsd" file, added a new required tag called "CiderLiters" (Column Apple Cider Liters 7% of less) under the element "SectionShipmentEntry".
October 12, 2010
- On the "Header.xsd" file, added a new required tag called "TaxAccountNumber".
- On the "Header.xsd" file, made tag "WisconsinPermitNumber" optional.
- On the "SchemaWILiquorReturn.xsd" file, took out any references to the "AB150".
- On the "Types.xsd" file, added a new simpleType called "TAN".
August 25, 2010
- Removed fields EFTCheckBox, LitersAdjustments, LitersNetAmountDue, and AdjustmentExplanation from AB130.xsd.
February 16, 2009
- Require a non-blank Wisconsin Permit Number in the Header portion of the file.
- Restrict decimal and signed decimal fields to only have zero, one or two digits to the right of the decimal.
October 6, 2008
- Changed AB135.xsd making BuyerBirthdate, ShippedToName, ShippedtoAddress, and ShippedToBirthdate not required for Wisconsin Wineries.
- Replaced examples with newer, more accurate examples.
August 22, 2008
- Allow for multiple filings of AB131, AB135, and AB150.
- Provided a new example for an Out State Shipper Return.
Last updated June 26, 2012