Changes made to Liquor Tax Schema
June 26, 2012
- AB130.xsd - A new tag was added for AB130Row4 called ReleaseBondedSpirits.
- AB138.xsd - Added a new column for "Spirits Over 1/2%" which produces a series of new tags: InvFirstDayMonthSpirits, ProduceDuringMonthSpirits, ProduceBlendSweetSpirits, TransferFieldBondSpirits, ReceivedOtherBondSpirits, TransToFieldBondSpirits, TotalAccountForSpirits, RemovedFedTaxSpirits, EqStateTaxLiterSpirits, ShippedOtherBondSpirits, TransFromBondFieldSpirits, TransFromFieldBondSpirits, UsedManuChampagneSpirits, UsedSweeteningSpirits, DestroyedBATFSpirits, InventoryLossSpirits, and InvLastDayMonthSpirits.
March 18, 2011
- On the "AB135.xsd" file, added a new required tag called "CiderLiters" (Column Apple Cider Liters 7% of less) under the element "SectionShipmentEntry".
October 12, 2010
- On the "Header.xsd" file, added a new required tag called "TaxAccountNumber".
- On the "Header.xsd" file, made tag "WisconsinPermitNumber" optional.
- On the "SchemaWILiquorReturn.xsd" file, took out any references to the "AB150".
- On the "Types.xsd" file, added a new simpleType called "TAN".
August 25, 2010
- Removed fields EFTCheckBox, LitersAdjustments, LitersNetAmountDue, and AdjustmentExplanation from AB130.xsd.
February 16, 2009
- Require a non-blank Wisconsin Permit Number in the Header portion of the file.
- Restrict decimal and signed decimal fields to only have zero, one or two digits to the right of the decimal.
October 6, 2008
- Changed AB135.xsd making BuyerBirthdate, ShippedToName, ShippedtoAddress, and ShippedToBirthdate not required for Wisconsin Wineries.
- Replaced examples with newer, more accurate examples.
August 22, 2008
- Allow for multiple filings of AB131, AB135, and AB150.
- Provided a new example for an Out State Shipper Return.
June 26, 2012
Updates were made to the code or formatting on this page as of July 24, 2014. This date does not reflect the effective date or any other date relating to the content of this page.