Tell me more
Corporation Franchise and Income Tax Returns e-File
The Fed/State program includes:
- Electronic filing of Wisconsin corporation franchise and income tax returns with the federal return in a single electronic transmission!
- Ability to file the Wisconsin return alone.
- Transmission through a secure Internet site.
- IRS forwarding of the Wisconsin returns to the Department of Revenue for processing. Wisconsin will send an acknowledgement for each return.
- Support of PDF attachments.
The Wisconsin program includes:
- Forms 4, 5 and 5S and most major supporting schedules.
- Option of direct deposit of refunds.
- Option of direct debit/withdrawal (ACH debit origination) for balances due and estimated tax payments.
- Direct debit/withdrawal requests allowing warehousing up to one year.
- Option to pay by check using a Corporation Electronic Payment Voucher.
To correctly view schemas and sample instance documents, you must use Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher. The spreadsheets are in Microsoft Excel.
Last updated November 14, 2012