Known Issues, Workarounds and Hints
- In the StateSubmissionManifest there is an element SubmissionType. We are validating the manifest and the value of this element must match ReturnHeaderState/ReturnType which comes from an enumerated list in StateEnumerations.xsd.
- ACH debit payment requests. Wisconsin is not currently able to process IAT debit transactions, so a required checkbox indicating that this is not an IAT transaction has been added to FinancialTransactions.xsd.
- Financial Transaction. We validate the Routing Transit Number against the Federal Reserve Board listing even for test returns.
- State Schema Version. Used in BusinessReturnWI_x.xsd is enumerated in ../StateBusiness/BusinessStateEnumerations.xsd and may not be the same as in the name of the schema package.
- Wisconsin will be requiring xml support of Form 4A-1 and Form 4A-2 in our MeF package beginning with the 2013 tax year. This support will be necessary to gain approval for the Form 1NPR, Form 2, Form 3, Form 4, and Form 5S. This will improve our ability to process returns where apportionment applies in a more timely manner. Current versions of the forms can be found through the links on our forms page at http://www.revenue.wi.gov/html/formpub.html. The schema for both forms is included in our current schema packages.
Last updated November 25, 2011