You may electronically file required manufacturer/importer shipment reports with the Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR). This does not include monthly or quarterly cigarette and tobacco product returns.
Instructions for sending your file:
- Know where your file is on your PC or Network.
- Click on the Ready To Transfer link below to begin the transfer process.
- In the drop down box, select "Cigarette/Tobacco".
- Make sure that the radio button for "Is the file zipped": is checked appropriately.
- Make sure that the radio button for "Is this a test file": is checked "No."
- On the "Select the File" line, click on the Browse button to locate your report on your PC or Network.
- Then click Transfer to submit your file.
- Only files up to 50MB can be accepted. Files larger than 50MB should be zipped or divided into two or more files.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
Excise Tax Unit 3-107
WISCONSIN DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE
P.O. Box 8900
Madison, WI 53708-8900
Phone: (608) 266-6701
Fax: (608) 261-7049
Email Additional Questions
Last updated December 6, 2013