Assessment and Tax Roll Electronic File Transmissions
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR) requests that all work, assessment and tax rolls are filed using Extensible Markup Language (XML) File.
Preparing the data using XSDschema
- Sample Returns
- Sample Acknowledgements
- County Rolls
- SLF efile Types
- CountyRollsV1.4.zip (Schema Package)
Transferring the data
Send the file with file transfer protocol (FTP)
- Note: Make sure to select the appropriate County (Cnty asmt Rolls) from the drop-down list of files
- Assessment And Tax Roll Instructions for Clerks
- Wisconsin Property Assessment Manual
- Wisconsin Municipal, School, Special, and Taxation District codes
- Wisconsin Act 20
If you have any questions, please contact us at (608) 266-8139 or DOR OTAS Technology and Applications.
2013 Income Tax Forms and Instructions:
Updates were made to the code or formatting on this page as of January 21, 2015. This date does not reflect the effective date or any other date relating to the content of this page.