How Do I...
Can't Pay on Time?
What if I Can't Pay on Time?
How Do I…
If you have received a notice from a revenue agent regarding unpaid taxes, please call the number provided with the notice.
- General Collections Information
- Personal Liability
- Occupational License
- Form A-212 - Petition for Compromise
- Form A-213 - Corporation Schedule A
- Form A-212a - Petition for Compromise Application Checklist
- Form A-771 - Payment Plan Request
- Form A-771a - Electronic Funds Transfer Authorization
- Form A-772 - Wage Attachment Reduction Request
- A-222 - Power of Attorney
- Form ST-12 - Sales and Use Tax Return
- Form ST-12 Schedule CT - County Sales and Use Tax
- Form WT-6 - Withholding Tax Deposit Report
- Form WT-7 - Employers Annual Reconciliation
Updates were made to the code or formatting on this page as of July 21, 2014. This date does not reflect the effective date or any other date relating to the content of this page.