- Federal Law Relating to the Deduction for Charitable Contributions for the Relief of Victims of Typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines Does Not Apply for Wisconsin
- Virtual Currency
- Sellers Using Distribution Facilities in Wisconsin Are Liable for Wisconsin Tax on Their Sales
- Update Your System to Use My Tax Account
How Do I...
Electronic medical records credit: For tax years beginning after December 31, 2011, the credit is equal to 50% of the amount a health care provider paid in the taxable year for information technology hardware or software that is used to maintain medical records in electronic form.
Technology zones credit: Promotes investment in high-technology businesses in a technology zone for taxable years beginning on or after January 1, 2002.
State supplement to federal historic rehabilitation credit: Equals 5% of the qualifying costs to rehabilitate certified historic structures located in Wisconsin and used for business purposes if the work begins after December 31, 1988, and the rehabilitated property is placed in service after June 30, 1989.
Community rehabilitation program credit: For taxable years beginning on or after August 1, 2011, a credit is available for 5 percent of the amount the claimant paid in the taxable year to a community rehabilitation program to perform work for the claimant’s business.
Postsecondary education credit: A credit is available equal to 25 percent of the tuition paid or incurred for an education program in a qualified postsecondary institution if the individual was eligible for a grant from the Federal Pell Grant Program.
A credit is available equal to 30 percent of the tuition paid or incurred if the individual was enrolled in a course that relates to a projected worker shortage in this state and if the individual was eligible for a grant from the Federal Pell Grant Program.
Tax Incentives Forms
- WEDC (Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation)
- DATCP (Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection)
- DWD (Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development)
- Wisconsin Department of Tourism
- Wisconsin Technical College System
- University of Wisconsin System
- Business Customer Service: