Electronic Levy Accounts
Financial institutions can now electronically submit Levy payments and non-payment responses through My Tax Account.
Send Levy Responses Electronically
Setting up an Electronic Levy (e-Levy) account is quick and easy. We've created simple step-by-step instructions for you to follow in our e-Levy User Guide. It only takes a few minutes to register
Benefits of using MTA to send levy responses
- Saves on print, paper and postage costs
- Takes less time processing levies electronically
- Safe, secure and easy to track ACH debit transactions
- Easy to use filtering tools to help manage your levies
How do I start?
- Current My Tax Account User
- Contact us to request access to the e-Levy account - use the contact information to the right
- New User
- Register as a new user in My Tax Account and create your profile. The e-Levy User Guide provides step-by-step instructions.
- Contact us once you've received your confirmation - use the contact information on the right
Program & Policy Analyst
Revenue Program Supervisor