Electronic Levy Accounts
Financial institutions can now electronically submit Levy payments and non-payment responses through My Tax Account.
Send Levy Responses Electronically
Setting up an Electronic Levy (e-Levy) account is quick and easy. We've created simple step-by-step instructions for you to follow in our e-Levy User Guide. It only takes a few minutes to register
Benefits of using MTA to send levy responses
- Saves on print, paper and postage costs
- Takes less time processing levies electronically
- Safe, secure and easy to track ACH debit transactions
- Easy to use filtering tools to help manage your levies
How do I start?
- Current My Tax Account User
- Contact us to request access to the e-Levy account - use the contact information to the right
- New User
- Register as a new user in My Tax Account and create your profile. The e-Levy User Guide provides step-by-step instructions.
- Contact us once you've received your confirmation - use the contact information on the right
Program & Policy Analyst
Updates were made to the code or formatting on this page as of July 21, 2014. This date does not reflect the effective date or any other date relating to the content of this page.